Why I Drink Celery Juice

*This is an old post and since my nutrition and health education has significantly increased, I no longer drink celery juice or believe that celery juice has health benefits as stated in the blog post. I will be keeping this post up to refer in a blog post about the truth about celery juice, click here to read the new blog post*

Celery juice has so many benefits, and once I started to drink it I noticed so many changes! I drink it every day before breakfast and would highly recommend everyone to drink it. Here are my main reasons why I drink celery juice!

1. A boost of energy. I have noticed that I feel more energized when I drink it!
2. It helps with digestion. According to Medical Medium, celery juice restores hydrochloric acid levels in the stomach for better long-term digestion. And (TMI) helps going to the bathroom be a lot easier!
3. Helps clear up skin! I've noticed that my skin is clearer and more hydrated when I drink it. Medical Medium found that celery juice has sodium cluster salts in it, which are toxic to bacteria as well as streptococcus in the liver and lymphatic system, which are the real causes of acne.
4. It helps improve your immune system. Medical Medium found that celery juice enhances your entire body's immune system. White blood cells absorb the sodium cluster salts in celery juice through their cell structure and then use them as an offense mechanism, not just a defense mechanism.
These are the benefits that I have noticed; however, there are tons of benefits that other people have noticed such as

  • helping with chronic pain
  • lowers inflammation
  • reduces bloating
  • heals eczema and psoriasis
  • fights infections
  • helps prevents UTI's 
  • prevents high blood pressure
  • lowers high cholesterol
  • helps prevent ulcers
  • protects liver health
  • helps anxiety and depression
WARNING: Celery juice is not a meal replacer. Medical Medium recommends that you take celery juice in the morning on an empty stomach then 15 minutes later eat breakfast.

I highly suggest everyone to drink celery juice, trust me it is a life changer!

Comments

  1. So do you buy it or juice it from the stalks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy the stalks at the store and use a juicer! It is a lot cheaper to make your own than buying the juice.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts