Introduction + Goals

Hello everyone! My name is Gabby and I am so excited to see what this blog holds for me in the future. This year I am committed to change my lifestyle by choosing healthier food options, doing more exercise, and growing closer to God. Here are some things I hope to share on this blog!

  • My fitness exercises and tips
  • Healthy food options 
  • Life advice (school, scholarships, ACT, etc)
  • My values and faith
  • Tips about reducing stress and finding time for yourself
  • Travel advice
  • Next fall I will be going to college and I will hopefully share my tips and experiences!
  • Help others and myself grow!
Here are some facts about me!
  • I live in Missouri
  • I play tennis
  • I love listening to podcasts
  • (Unpopular opinion) I love to run!
  • I am a senior in high school
  • I want to major in engineering
I can't wait to start sharing my tips and I'm looking forward to the future and 2019!

-Gabby


Comments

Popular Posts