Podcasts That Have Inspired Me

Hello everyone! I am sharing podcasts that have taught me so much about fitness, lifestyle, health, and Christianity. I listen to podcasts while I'm driving and sometimes when I'm doing homework. These podcasts are life-changing and will teach you so much!

1. The Health Code
The Health Code is hosted by Sarah Day and Kurt Tilse from Australia. They live healthy lifestyles and are passionate about listening to the body and not counting carbs. Sarah has a Youtube channel (click here to view it) where she shares fitness tips and vlogs. Kurt is a professional photographer! Sarah and Kurt share tips on how they got abs, how to stay motivated to be healthy, and so much more! They are hilarious and often times when I'm listening to their conversations I start laughing. AND you will love their accents!!

2. The Porch
The Porch is basically sermons spoken at a church in Texas where they cover all topics from self-love, relationships, alcohol abuse, and so much more! Many pastors share their stories and they are so wise and helpful! I encourage anyone who is wanting to grow their relationship in Christ or a beginner in Christianity to listen to The Porch, it is so good!

3. The School of Greatness
The School of Greatness is hosted by Lewis Howes who was a pro athlete and is now an entrepreneur. Every week he invites celebrity guests or highly respected people to come and discuss topics ranging from motivation, fitness, spirituality, success, and so much more. I have learned so much from this podcast and I encourage everyone to look at all of the episodes that he has, there are so many!

4. Ted Talks
YES! There are Ted Talks on the podcast app. The topics are so varied and there is so much to learn!!

What podcasts do you listen to? Let me know!!
-Gabby


Comments

Popular Posts