Hibachi Chicken and Veggie Recipe

 Y'all. I woke up yesterday morning wanting to try to make hibachi chicken and veggies that night for dinner. I'm not sure why but I was craving it! So that day my boyfriend and I went to the grocery store and I honestly just grabbed random veggies and items that I thought would taste good! I tried following recipes online and their ingredient lists but none of them seemed appealing or super simple haha! So that night my boyfriend and I experimented and our meal was amazing!!! Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:

  • 2-3 long carrots
  • Bag of sugar snap peas
  • 2 medium zucchini
  • Bag of broccoli 
  • Half an onion
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • Chicken thighs
  • Soy sauce
  • Teriyaki sauce (I used P.F. Chang's Teriyaki sauce, click here to view it)
  • Rice
Directions:
1. Chop and wash all of the carrots, sugar snap peas, zucchini, broccoli. Put all of the veggies in a large bowl. Chop half an onion and put it in a small bowl with the garlic.
2. Cut the chicken thighs into small pieces
3. Take two large pans and put them over the oven and have each pan heated on medium. 
4. Add 1 tbsp of butter and olive oil in each pan. 
5. Add the onion slices and garlic into one pan then add the veggies.
6. Add the chicken thighs in the other pan.
7. Use metal tongs and stir around the chicken and veggies. 
8. Next, slowly add the teriyaki sauce and soy sauce into the chicken and veggies. My boyfriend and I added a splash of soy sauce in each pan and added the teriyaki sauce in the chicken to coat it. For the vegetables, I added just enough to help the veggies cook and season. 
9. (Optional) cook some rice to top off the meal!

This meal was super quick and easy. AND DELICIOUS!!! None of the ingredients were expensive or hard to find. Everything came from Walmart! Give this recipe a try, it is amazing!

Love,
Gabby

Comments

Popular Posts