Air Fryer Roasted Chickpea Recipe

 I have been on a baking kick lately and looking up air fryer recipes that are simple and delicious. The other day I tried making roasted chickpeas and I couldn't believe how amazing they tasted! What's nice is that you can choose any spices to flavor the chickpeas with. I did a ranch-flavored batch that was quickly devoured by my family. I hope you enjoy the recipe!


Ingredients:

  • A can of chickpeas
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
  • Spices that you like (I used garlic powder, Cavender's, and onion powder)
You can do making spicy, sweet, savory, etc chickpeas, there's no limit!

Directions:

  1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 for 5 minutes
  2. Drain a can of chickpeas
  3. Put the chickpeas in a bowl and coat with olive oil and season with salt
  4. Once the air fryer is heated, put the chickpeas in the air fryer and set the timer for 12 minutes at 400. At 6 minutes, shake the chickpeas then cook for the last 6 minutes
  5. Remove the chickpeas from the air fryer and sprinkle your spices and add some more oil if necessary. Cook for 3-5 minutes on 370 then remove the beans from the air fryer to cool.
  6. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts