Healthy and Yummy Lunch

Hello everyone! Knowing what to pack for a healthy and filling lunch can be tough, and it has always been a challenge for me to make a proper and healthy lunch and not just tossing packaged items as my meal. Here are some yummy options that I recommend for your lunch that I suggest buying or making!

1. Fruit and nut mix! I was inspired by Sarah Day to make my own version of fruit and nut mix, it is so yummy! I could snack on fruit and nut mix all day! I love it so much.
Ingredients:

  • Dried cranberries. Cranberries can help with your digestion system and boost your immune system.
  • Salted mixed nuts. Nuts are healthy fats and high in protein.
  • Coconut shavings. Coconut contains fiber and contains key vitamins and minerals.
2. Salad with toppings! For this salad, I added raspberries and chia seeds and added the Olive Garden Italian dressing! It is low in calories and is available at many grocery stores! Chia seeds help with digestion and are a good source of fiber. And I love adding berries to my salads to make them sweeter!

3. Cucumbers. I put extra salad dressing in my lunch so I could use some of it to dip my cucumbers in. They are very refreshing and nutritious! 

4. RXBAR. I absolutely love these!!! I have these bars as my snack and they keep me full for so long! My favorite flavor is peanut butter and berries, it is so yummy!

What do you pack in your lunch?

Comments

Popular Posts